Performance Week Is Coming…Be Prepared
March 3 – March 10
Curtis Theater in Brea
- Check the calendar for your child’s schedule, different roles may have to arrive at different times.
- Park in underground parking for the Curtis Theater and walk your child to the loading dock to check them in, please be on time and wait with your child, DO NOT DROP OFF YOUR CHILD, you MUST walk them in for safety reasons.
- Send your child with a backpack with water, homework, books, activities, or simple games that are quiet, there will be down-time for most cast members
- NO Food or drinks other than water
- NO Electronics
- Make sure anything they bring is labeled with their name
- Cast members can be picked up by an adult at the front door of the theater at dismissal, please be on time
- Make sure kids are well fed and well rested before they arrive
- Before leaving home review appropriate theater behavior: listen to adults, be polite and helpful, use quiet “library voices” at all times, do your best on stage….and “break-a-leg”!
All cast members will be seated in the audience while not on stage, and will be able to view some of the play as it is rehearsed. Most cast members will receive a costume to take home at the end of the night.
- Send your child in comfortable clothes, with a jacket in case the theater is cold
- Do NOT send your child in costume undergarments
Dress Rehearsal & Performances
All cast members will be backstage in dressing rooms when not on stage.
- Send your child wearing costume undergarments and costume (if they received one), with any additional costume items in their backpack
- Cast members should arrive with hair and makeup complete for their role, as specified here